Sunday, June 3, 2012

Short and sweet

Hello all,sorry for the lack of post yesterday; the internet decided to take a day off in our hotel. Right now I don't really feel like writing a super long post. We spent yesterday around the Sea of Galilee. We visited Capernaum, where Jesus began his ministry, went to a monastery on the hill where it is guess Jesus spoke of the beatitudes (Luke 6), and also saw some more ruins. Long day, but really interesting.

Today we went back to work on the water system. I did water sifting pretty much all day, and got plastered with mud.
this was after only a few hours of water sifting
We can't do normal sifting here because of the fact that what is coming out of the cavern is pure mud. Fun stuff. I was like a little kid again playing in the mud today. It was pretty fun. Now, though, it is time for me to quit. I'm tired, and we just had "church service" together so I've got a lot on my mind. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment